These are the complete instructions to flash or install .Pac Stock Rom on any android Smartphone using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Your Android smartphone should have atleast 40-50 percent of battery to perform the installing process.
- If you ever got Bin Packet Error then simply download and try flashing the firmware with this version of SPD Upgrade Tool
- After flashing the stock firmware on Spreadtrum Device, you may need to flash the IMEI also, for that use WriteIMEI or Read&Write Tool to Flash IMEI on Spreadtrum Devices
How To Install .Pac Stock Rom on Android Smartphones
- Download and Install Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If this Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then SKIP this Step and go for second step.
- Download Stock Rom (.pac) for your Android smartphone.
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer or laptop. After extracting this file, you will be able to see the following files: