Finally in 2017 Nokia released their new Android smartphone with the old Nokia UI. The good new is today we found Custom ROM Android 7.0 Nougat Nokia DOOGEE Y6. This ROM ported directly from Nokia 3 device. And the good thing is that this one is fully Stable ROM and you no need to worry about it. You can use this ROM and Download Nokia DOOGEE Y6 Custom ROM Android 7.0 Nougat.
This Customized ROM based on AOSP with Little adjustments by Nokia. XDA Senior Member ” Nonta72 ” flashed and discuss to put in Nokia Custom ROM on DOOGEE Y6. All the features work as of yet and this ROM may be applied as a daily use. Nokia ROM brings lots of features and it is Smooth and Faster than inventory UI.
Also Check: Cherry Custom ROM
Many users don’t enjoy the Android stock UI so in the event that you try this ROM. It’s almost same as AOSP but lite customize and include Nokia attributes. The best part of is you can get complete Nokia attributes with this customized ROM. For setup, Nokia ROM needs TWRP retrieval and root in DOOGEE Y6. If you’re new to this procedure, then properly follow the directions below.
How to Install Nokia DOOGEE Y6 Custom ROM
- Download “ Nokia-ROM_Y6_by_Nonta72 .zip ” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Nokia-ROM_Y6_by_Nonta72 .zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.