If you’re a user of Lenovo Phab 2 Plus and then bricked the apparatus by installing custom ROM or other mods then you are able to regain your device by utilizing this Firmware. We’ll direct you how you can Download Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Firmware PB2-670M_S000050_171016_ROW using Mtk flash instrument.
Lenovo introduced Lenovo Phab 2 Plus using Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This system runs on Octa-core 1.3 GHz chip as it includes 3GB of RAM. The storage may be expandable up to 64 GB.
Also Check: BLU Mobile Rom
The Lenovo Phab two Plus includes 13-megapixel rear camera to catch a fantastic excellent picture and 8-megapixel facing the camera to get selfies. It’s removable Li-Po 4050 mAh battery life. The detectors in this apparatus are an accelerometer, gyro, closeness, compass.
If you confronting any lag of your apparatus, network problem, and some other applications related issue then follow the manual and put in this inventory firmware. This inventory firmware fixes any matter and unbricks Phab two Plus. Stock firmware does not void the guarantee of your Lenovo Phab 2 Plus. So let us go into the education to get Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Firmware.
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Firmware Firmware Details
Version Name: PB2-670M_S000050_171016_ROW
Android Version: Android 6.0
UI Version: Stock UI
Android Name: Marshmallow
Device name: Lenovo Phab 2 Plus
Release Date: 16/10/17
Model number: PB2-670M
File Size: 1.2 GB
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Download Latest Lenovo Phab 2 Plus Firmware