The Download Galaxy S8 G950USQS2BQL1 T-Mobile Firmware update is ready to download for Galaxy S8 T-Mobile variant. We usually share Samsung firmware links with full speed download. Samsung Officially launched the latest Android 7.0 G950USQS2BQL For Galaxy S8 T-Mobile Firmware in December 2017. If you haven’t patched your mobile then you are at right place. Download this latest G950USQS2BQL1 update on your Galaxy S8 SM-G950U and enjoy.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus came with Samsung Exynos 8895 Chip 4GB of RAM. It’s 64GB of storage plus a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Galaxy S8 Plus includes 12-megapixel main camera and 8-megapixel front camera to the selfie. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus runs on Android 7 Nougat newest SamsungExperience UI.
Also Check: Blackberry Rom
This upgrade brings some new thing and newest December [01.12.2017] safety patch upgrade with other a few new capabilities. This firmware just for Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (T-Mobile) variant apparatus. It’s possible to install through Samsung Odin application or Samsung Kies we shall direct you how you can install through Odin.
Galaxy S8 G950USQS2BQL1 T-Mobile Firmware Details:
UI Version: TouchWiz UI
Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
Device name: Galaxy S8
Firmware Versions: G950USQS2BQL1
Release Date: 05.12.2017
Model number: SM-G950U
Android security patch level: 01.12.2017
File size: 3.5 GB
Status: Official (Full firmware)
Install Galaxy S8 G950USQS2BQL1 T-Mobile Firmware
- First, extract Odin.zip and G950USQS2BQL1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.