So here’s the Good news for the users of Xiaomi Mi 5, the latest MIUI 9 Oreo Global BETA is ready to download. It is the BETA ROM For Mi 5. Today we are going to share Global BETA Android 8.0 Oreo Update Xiaomi Mi 5. May be some users got the update from beta OTA. Rest of them will get the update soon. Well, If you didn’t get that Oreo Update of Mi 5 then you need to follow this post & install this update manually.
Install Global BETA Android 8.0 Oreo Update On Xiaomi Mi 5
MIUI 9 upgrade brings a intelligent helper, new topics, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and functionality enhancements. More new topics there. Moreover, they have a polished general user interface and provide nearer to inventory Android look.
You may also like: Gfive Stock Rom
Much more attributes are added. Here is the BETA version and a number of the attributes included in this update. If you’re Xiaomi Mi 5 consumer and did not get this OTA upgrade. A lot of things must have been fixed in this construct. You may use this to get a daily use readily.
Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- Voice is low during call [02-12]
- The contents of the notification bar are covered by the black area [02-12]
- Saved contacts are shown as numbers in call log [02-12]
- Mobile phone random reboot when using MI mover and MI drop [02-27]
- Missing Titles for ‘Bookmark’ & ‘Manage Downloads’ for Text Size M [02-27]
- Colored notifications don’t display correctly [02-27]
Xiaomi Mi 5 Android Oreo Global Beta ROM
Guide To Install Xiaomi Mi 5 Android Oreo Global Beta ROM
- Download “ miui_MI5Global_8.3.1_d7a7258e58_8.0.zip ” copy it to external memory.
- Now click on Install button.
- Then navigate to the miui_MI5Global_8.3.1_d7a7258e58_8.0.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.